Tuesday, August 10, 2010

11 Tools Reflection

1.  One of my favorite tools were the digital storybooks.  I would probably do this as an ice breaker in my classroom.  I would request the students bring photos in from their summers and assist them in building their storybooks to be presented to the class.  I also liked the Wiki tool to be used as a classroom newsletter.

2.  This excites me for what's to come.  I am envisioning better staff development opportunities that will enhance our learning of these tools even more.

3.  I would pride myself on technology tools and the knowledge of what's out there, but it was great to learn about all of these great tools and how to apply them to education.  I think being able to connect with other educators will help us bounce ideas off of one another and there will be no reinventing the wheel.  I was suprised at all the new tools I didn't know about and still about how many ideas are still out there in the beta mode.  Good things to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hey girl!!! How did you like it? I finally finished it tonight (whew) but we'll have to keep up with each other to see if we can follow through with just some of these ideas. Pretty cool, huh?

    ReplyDelete